Mothers’ Day is just around the corner but don’t despair: there’s still time to craft your mum (or yourself!) a pretty little hand-made gift.
I’ve put together a list of some great little projects, so I hope you get inspired!
For the knitters:
For the seamstresses:
4. A beautiful swing dress – so gorgeous, and on my personal to-do list. One day.
5. A simple blouson dress (I really want this for myself)
Or if quilting is more your style:
8. Some little love hearts, coz she’s so lovely (I’d turn these into a wall hanging of sorts, personally)
9. A little zipper pouch for holding all those random bits at the bottom of mum’s handbag
10. A cute little mug rug because >cute!<
Now quick! Off to the store and get your craft on.
Wishing all the beautiful mummies out there a very happy mothers’ day (especially mine). X